Merrion Advanced security Solutions are seeking highly capable Installation / Service Engineers
This is an excellent opportunity for Installation and Service engineers who have worked in similar security/fire alarm installation and service roles.
Merrion Advanced Security Solutions is a PSA and NSAI Licensed security systems company, in business since 1983.
As a leading company in the industry, we are the Fire and Security partner to a wide range of clients in a number of sectors across Ireland.
At Merrion we are committed to developing and supporting our staff to deliver unrivalled Customer satisfaction.
We are keen to speak to engineers, at differing levels of experience, who have worked in similar security/fire alarm installation or service roles. The ideal candidates will have knowledge of some or all of the following systems; Intruder Alarms, Analogue or IP-CCTV Systems, Fire Alarms or Access Control Systems. We also consider a proactive attitude to customer service, reliability, trust worthiness and professionalism of equal importance to skill set.
Are you valued and supported in your current role?
For the right engineer, Merrion Advanced Security Solutions will provide the opportunity to join a friendly company with a supportive attitude towards their staff. As part of your engineering skills development, you will take part in our continuous training development programme.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Experience in a similar security systems installation or service role with a strong knowledge of some or all of the following; Intruder Alarms, CCTV Systems, Fire Alarms, Access Control Systems
- A valid driving licence
- Knowledge of Current Security System Standards and all relevant codes of practice
- The ability to problem solve and work on your own initiative, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good presentation (ensuring company vehicle, uniform and paperwork promote a professional image)
- A good level of physical fitness as manual handling and working at heights will be involved
- The flexibility to work overtime, travel throughout Ireland and share on-call on a rota basis
Remuneration & Benefits:
- An excellent benefits package is provided with this role including overtime
- Salary based upon experience, range €25k-€35k
- Expected additional earnings circa. €5k from overtime and on-call
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Continuous additional training
- Established company with a large & diverse customer base and the opportunity to work on a range of innovative products
If you believe that you have the skills and experience that we are seeking and want to work for an organisation that values the contribution made by its employees, then we would encourage you to contact Mr. David Donohue, firstname.lastname@example.org, in the first instance, in strict confidence.